- The device should be kept in a safe, dry place.
- The device should always be free of dust and away from electronic instruments.
- Tests should be performed between 5 to 45°C.
- Do not scrape, scratch, bang or bend the device.
- Do not use strips exposed to the elements with this device.
- Do not use a damaged device.
- Do not use damaged test strips with this device.
- Do not place the device inside a container that might damage it.
- Do not casually toss or roughly handle the device.
- Do not forcibly shove the device into a phone's audio-jack.
- Do not let someone who is unfamiliar with the device use it without instructions
What precautions do I have to take to keep the device in good condition? Print
Created by: Sachetan Jain
Modified on: Fri, 25 Mar, 2016 at 8:06 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.